The Most Powerful Steam Cleaning Units Available
Laguna Carpet & Tile Cleaning performs Carpet tile upholstery & air duct cleaning Laguna Niguel CA specializing in Steam Carpet Cleaning, Steam Tile Floor Cleaning, Steam Upholstery Cleaning, Marble/ Travertine Floor Polishing and our new service, Laguna Has been servicing the Laguna Niguel CA, ca area for over 25 years and we offer the most Affordable carpet, tile & upholstery cleaning Laguna Niguel CA and the Laguna Niguel County area. Check out our Up-Front Pricing! Our BBB A Rating and customer references speak for themselves.
THE COMPANY. OUR CORE VALUES. OUR BELIEFS.
“Industrial Strength Carpet tile upholstery & air duct cleaning Laguna Niguel CA Comes to You”
It’s been said that your home is your castle. You take pride in it, and you want it to be just right. That’s why it’s so important to have confidence that you’re working with the very best when you choose a contractor for your home. You need to be sure the company you choose is competent, service-oriented, and successful.When you choose to work with us, that’s exactly what you’ve found. But we don’t expect that you’ll just take our word for it. We’ve built our success over the years on service and excellence, and the evidence is clear:
Carpet, Tile & Upholstery Cleaning Huntington Beach
- Laguna Carpet & Tile Cleaning serving the Laguna Niguel CA area has been in the business of Carpet tile upholstery & air duct cleaning Laguna Niguel CA specializing in carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning and marble/travertine floor polishing for 26 years. Our industry is highly competitive, and we know our customers have many different options from which to choose. Without our established track record of quality service and happy customers, we couldn’t have flourished the way we have for nearly three decades.
Knowledgeable Cleaning Professionals
- We started small and focused on doing the job right. Our focus on quality and on customers has allowed us to more than triple our size, and to build a team of knowledgeable cleaning professionals. When you need carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, or marble/travertine floor polishing, you want to be confident you’ll receive excellent value. Our long-term team members inspire that confidence.
12,000 current customers
- We are honored to serve more than 12,000 current customers, and we’re growing that list every day. We work hard to ensure customers are glad they selected us, and it shows. Our customers keep coming back.
- Our clients are satisfied and they tell us about it. Customer reviews of our service are overwhelmingly positive, and we’ve earned an “A” Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Because of our success, and especially because of the support of our wonderful clients through the years, we are pleased to be able to give back to our community. Just a few of the organizations we support include the Ronald McDonald House, The Mercy House on Santa Ana, and the Rock Harbor Church Food Donation Facility located in Laguna Niguel County, CA.
Experts in the Field
If you are in need of experts in Carpet, Tile & Upholstery Cleaning Laguna Niguel CA then Laguna does the best carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, or marble/travertine floor polishing, we believe our record of success speaks for itself. We would appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you! We have been serving Laguna Niguel CA for over 25 years.
Carpet tile upholstery & air duct cleaning Laguna Niguel CA
1. Certified equipment and cleaning solutions – Look for a professional carpet cleaner who does Carpet tile upholstery & air duct cleaning Laguna Niguel CA uses equipment and products certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute, which means it is a Seal of Approval company. Unlike machines you rent or buy, the portable steam cleaners or truck-mounted machines professionals use have a super strong suction that enable them to extract deeply embedded dirt and stubborn stains – more so than other machines. If you have small children or allergen sensitivities and are concerned about the application of carpet cleaning chemicals, find companies that use eco-friendly cleaning solutions that are plant-based and natural.
2. Industrial-strength vacuum power – Experienced professional cleaners know that vacuuming before proceeding with a deep cleaning is crucial to achieving the best results. For that reason, professional cleaners will vacuum the carpets with an industrial-strength vacuum to pick up dirt, dust, hair, and other dry contaminants.
3. Don’t break your back – Another bonus is that professional cleaners will your furniture out of the room before cleaning. No need to break your back or rent a dolly. Plus, once the carpets are dry, the cleaner will move all of the furniture back to their original places. Just make sure moving furniture is part of the price you are quoted and not an extra fee.
4. Improve the air quality in your home – Regular vacuuming will only remove surface dirt and dust, leaving pounds of built-up grime embedded in your carpet fibers. It is recommended that you have your carpets professionally cleaned once a year – more frequently for larger households and areas with high traffic – to remove deeply layered dirt underneath your carpet. A professional carpet cleaner’s equipment is powerful enough to eliminate the unseen dry contaminants, improving the air quality inside your home.
5. Save you time – When you clean your Carpet tile upholstery & air duct cleaning Laguna Niguel CA yourself, you have to move the furniture, vacuum all of the carpets, spot treat your carpet to remove stains, apply pre-treatment solution to your carpet, fill and empty the tanks, and carry and cleaning the equipment when you are done. Phew! Using a professional service means an experienced technician takes care of all of those tasks for, saving you time and a trip to the chiropractor.
6. Avoid mold and mildew – Mold and mildew are common carpet invaders. Often, they appear after someone attempts to clean their own carpets, leaving them excessively wet. Hiring a professional will ensure that your carpets do not become over-saturated and are properly extracted with industrial-strength suction power.
7. Restore to your carpet to its original beauty and quality – Aside from removing stubborn stains and embedded dirt, professional carpet cleaners also aim to restore carpet to its original beauty and quality. Maintaining your carpets with regular professional deep cleanings will help you extend the life of your carpet and will leave your carpets feeling and looking fresh and clean.
8. Protection – Professional carpet cleaners also aim to help you protect your carpets from future stains and accidents. Ask about having specially manufactured cleaning agents applied to your carpet to protect the fibers from wear and tear, as well as stains and spills.
9. Knowledge of different carpet types – An experienced carpet cleaning technician will have sufficient knowledge of the different types and brands of carpet, and will be able to suggest the best cleaning methods and products for your carpet. Instead of taking risk using a carpet cleaning rental or store-bought cleaning solution, protect your carpet from unintentional damage and let a pro expertly clean your carpet.
10. Guaranteed – Find a reputable Carpet tile upholstery & air duct cleaning Laguna Niguel CA who will offer a 100% guarantee for his work. Reputable companies offer a standard 14- to 30- day guarantee, which includes a free follow-up cleaning if there are any problems with their work.